I started to think about my logo and what shape I would want it. I started by getting my heart shape and changing the colours to see which best would enhance the shape. I then decided to make it a 2D shape to make it flatter. However I don’t think the colours worked well together and the shape would not look good as a 2D image.
To make this process better I think I could have cut up the shape and tried different styles. Experimenting more might have led to a different path and a different development process. This might have been due to me not managing my time as good as i could have and is something I could improve next time.