Posted in Live briefs

Final film

For the final film, at the beginning of my editing I found that I could not fit all my footage into 60seconds which then I would have to prioritise footage but whilst compiling it altogether I found that the storyline I had initially sought out did not go once all the footage had come together.

However after rearranging all my footage to sort out the storyline It looked much better. I also had to think about some of the shots and the length of it. After looking at all my footage properly I realised that I needed to speed up some parts and slow down others. After doing this the film all flowed together a lot better than it had before.

Some of the feedback I had received included things like some of the visuals and headers and that they wanted more that was a lot more thought out

Therefore next time I would be thinking about taking some better images and thinking about how they could connect to the concept.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s