One of the first outputs that I had created was the email. One of the things I found difficult about his part was about what information I would be putting in this email. The most difficult part about the whole brief would be the copyright. However I really enjoyed making this piece and choosing my colour co-ordination for this part.
I wanted to keep the email very simple as an email with too much text on, you wouldn’t look at but email catching you and giving you a link to learn more gives you the option rather than force feeds you.
The next output would be social media and here I made a post for twitter that would show you a small poster for the advertisement. I think once of the things Im missing here would be the logo on the actual poster because if someone was to retweet they would have to look at where it originated from if they just saw something visual. So next time one of my biggest improvements would be to make sure there is always a corndel logo on there.
For the banner I decided to show just a small image with all the small representations in my campaign and to make sure I showed my little student. I also wanted to show how much they might be able to save whilst employing in-house.
Some of the feedback I received was that it wasn’t clear enough about what websites I might have the banners on and although I answered this during the pitch next time i would like to make that more clear in the presentation.